HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Awakening: Traverse Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorelei

PostSubject: Traverse Town: Engaging the enemy   Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:26 pm

"Haru!" I called out to him but he wasn't listening. Surrounded by so many heartless the curse his sister had warned us about must be running rampant, he was leading a suicide mission.

Without a keyblade we couldn't destroy these things, only slow them down. Our only option was to run, why couldn't Haru see that?

"Shizuka! You have to restrain your brother-" I wobbled on my feet as I tried to go to her. I sank to my knees, too drained by restoring Jace that I could barely walk. My consciousness swam but I couldn't let myself stop now, too much was riding on me to protect everyone.

The heartless were choking off the earth's warm current of power to me. Where they went the land recoiled from their desecration and so I was forced to use more of my life force than was necessary.
Maleficent had warned me about this through our many lessons together but what choice did I have?
The ice Haru had conjured had managed to slow them down for a time, but already their bodies were warping and oozing their way loose of the icy confines.
Shizuka looked ready to join her brother in battle so I turned my attention to Yukara and Noctis hoping to reason with them.
"Yukara!Noctis! We have to get out of here! Even you can't destroy this many alone Noctis!" I waited for him to challenge me but he simply grunted in acknowledgement.
"Yukara, can you use your telepathy to tell the electric snakes to build us a walkway towards the clocktower?"
The idea had come to me immediately as I stared towards the third district's clocktower. If I couldn't draw upon the earth's power, then I would need to draw from the sky.
"Jace I-"
I heard a screeching noise from behind me and wheeled to find a heartless with two blades in its hands leap over the building's edge and dash straight towards me with deadly precision.
Caliph I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antyx

PostSubject: Re: Awakening: Traverse Town   Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:17 am

The dark shadowy creatures must be releasing a pheromone into the air, causing such blatant idiocy from this band of  astrayed souls. The one identified as Haru, while excited by his initiation, lacked any sort of calculations and theories in his plan. Sloppy. He was at the mercy of whatever miracles his sister could come up. “Shingyo, is there anything weird in the atmosphere? Like the composition of the air?”

“There is nothing irregular Princess.” I restrained myself from launching at him, this was something I will have to solve later. Prioritize Kara. Hearing my name from behind me I saw Lorelei addressing Noctis and myself. Her plan was sound enough, but removing those cables from the chimney could create a passageway in the roof, big enough for the heartless to get through….wait… Electric snakes? Telepathy?

“Lorelei, if we make it to safety, we are going to have to sit you down in front of a computer and perform a crash course in technology.” I commanded the wires to unravel from the debris and situate themselves in three separate bundles on the roof. As predicted, seconds later the chimney shifted down a few feet. Now we were exposed from below as well. Simply great. “We will have to move with haste, I calculate at least one minute before they reach us from all sides.”

The clocktower was too far for me to launch them with my mind, and without a command being processed, Shingyo hurled one bundle at the tower. Mid-trajectory I deployed the wire to its full length. The ends of the wire separated into small strands and coiled into the structure's walls, atleast now it could handle all of our weight. Turning around for the second bundle, I noticed a heartless fly over the roof’s edge. Fuck, it was heading straight for Lorelei! I commanded the two remaining coils to weave into a metal caged wall, inches in front of the Princess, halting the heartless’ attack. “Everyone escape route now! Ride that wire down to the roof below the clocktower. I’ll maintain this fence until everyone else has crossed.” Seeing some hesitation, “Get your asses moving!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Okami

PostSubject: Re: Awakening: Traverse Town   Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:22 am

I watched as all these people began so scramble about, fighting, yelling, it was chaos.  These creatures, "Heartless" they had said, would soon overwhelm them all.  I did not have to see the horde below the rooftops to feel their presence, after all, I seemed to look like them, enough so that up to this point, they generally ignored me.  However, this girl beside me seemed to have a plan of escape, and was relaying this to her companions.  Then I felt it, a strong presence of darkness bound up one wall, blades drawn, it headed straight for this girl, almost enraged, as I had once been.  I saw the look in her eyes, she had accepted what was about to happen, she was too weak to move, to fight back, she was helpless in that moment...because of me.

It happened in a flash, a wall seemed to form out of nowhere, barring this heartless for a moment.  It was in that moment, that my next course of action was decided.  The creature leapt over this newly formed wall, determined to end the life of the girl who had just spared mine.  It charged at her once again, emptiness in it's eyes.  This sudden assault upon her was enough of a distraction, combined with nearly exhausting her strength, to weaken the bonds that held me.  I pushed, pulled, and twisted with all my strength and the bonds shattered like glass, dissipating into a mist of light.  

I sprung to my feet and charged towards the creature, putting myself between it and the girl.  "I will not allow it", I growled intensely as I rushed closer.  The creature hesitated for a moment, it had that same confused posture as the creatures I had encountered in the streets below. That moment of hesitation was all I needed, as I closed the gap between us, and with all my strength, I drove my hand straight through the creatures chest.  It was somewhat unnerving as I looked at my shadowed arm protruding from the creature, I could not seem to distinguish where my arm ended and its body began.  

The creature stood motionless as the dark blades it wielded began to disintegrate, and then, the rest of its body with it.  In that moment I realized, this creature and I were very much alike, only a short while ago, I was the raging monster attacking this girl.  Had she not intervened as she did, would the same fate have befallen me?  I shut my eyes for a second, listening to the chaos that was all around us, and shook the ideas from my mind.  I turned around and my gaze focused upon the girl once again, much like the first time we met.  The difference was, I was not being driven my rage or a desire to attack, no, I would protect this girl, I would get her out of this situation that I had a hand in creating.  I owed her that much.

There was something else inside, a sense, a feeling, something I could not place.  It led me to believe that this girl may very well have the answers to questions I have not even started to ask myself.  As I got closer to her, I could tell she was thinking of some sort of spell to protect herself from me, but with all that was happening, her magicks were failing her in this moment.  I was only inches away, staring intensely at her, I reached out my hand.  She braced herself, but my hand only hovered nearby.  "Come on", I said in a low tone, "Your friend is correct, you need to leave now."  With my hood up and my shadowed visage, I expect I appeared no less inviting than the creatures around us.  "There is no time, this place will soon be swallowed by darkness".....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Traverse Town: Connection   Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:40 am

I watched the shadowy hand that extended towards me and the almost hopeful look that Jace has in his eyes.
I reached out slowly and took his hand in mine. He was warmer than I would have suspected, his hands soft and smooth like one would imagine touching darkness felt like.
"I'm Lorelei," I said softly as I stood beside him and gave him a radiant smile. Somehow I knew that he needed this, he needed some form of acceptance to help balance whatever had happened to him.
I felt the shadow curl about me as well and with it a rush of relief. Had the shadow been seeking my approval?
"I tugged Jace along after me towards the escape route Yukara had created and watched as Haru continued to hold them back with massive reserves of strength.
"Jace? Who is the shadow that is following you?" I murmured, before my vision darkened and I felt myself fall beneath the waves of  consciousness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuka
Admin

PostSubject: When all else fails...   Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:49 pm

"Haru come on," Shizuka exclaimed.

Haru nodded and came along side his sister as they flew from roof to roof trying to catch up with the rest of their group. Shizuka finally caught up to the guy Jace flashing him a sweet smile and a peace sign.

"Sorry about all this," She explained,"This has been one hell of a journey for us."

She looked back at her brother who continued to use his magick to distract the creatures as they made their retreat. It seemed to her that they were heading to a clock tower as one group. As she looked to her left she could see something was wrong with the girl she had called Erica.

Eri-...what's her name0

Her name is Lorelei.

I shall call her Lei Lei...Haru she doesn't look good. She seems more off then we do.

We were once like her where we not? Merlin taught us about the modern world; if we never left Calvaria we'd be the same.

Shizuka's heart was racing faster then it normally would and she wasn't sure what they would do from here.They were running as fast as they could as a group but no progress was being made whatsoever; how would they escape this? The entire group paused for a moment as they tried to catch their breaths.

"what....do...we do...from here," she gasped.

Last edited by Shizuka on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: ...Try Again   Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:56 pm

Haru fell back a bit trying to use every bit of magic he had to keep pushing them back as his sister and the others moved forward. Haru harnessed many elements within his weapon and so he began to combine water and lightning violently shocking them; still his efforts meant nothing to them. It was almost as if they were snickering at him. He began to run at a faster speed to catch up to his sister and the others. Once he landed there he flipped his hair out of his eyes trying to flash a smile to the others that he was okay. As much as he wanted to lie to them his body was showing exhaustion; he was burning Magick too quickly.

"We just have to keep them back," Haru said through rough breaths,"how long can we do this? How do we kill them."

"With a Keyblade."
"What-"

As the group gathered together a body zoomed pass them with tremendous speeds. The creatures suddenly seemed interested with the person they had yet to see. This person's movements were fast and swift passing through the air from rooftop to rooftop slicing the monsters as if they were a piece of silk.

"Heartless are killed by Keyblades. Everyone knows that."

Heartless...the monsters were called that and that was a male voice but, who was this person. As the man began to slice more and more of the heartless away the Heartless shrieked as blue and green materials fell down on the grounds beneath them.

"Your mother did a good job of hiding you two for so long but, to not teach you about heartless was a mistake. I respect her as a fighter and I can't wrap my mind around why she would do that."

Haru's eyes met his sister as the Heartless began to be no more. They all knew this wasn't the end of them and that more would be on the way soon. What this man was able to do with all his attacks where able to stop the running for a few moments.

"Who are you?" asked both Haru and Shizuka.

The man finally landed on a nearby beam. He placed his sword on his back and looked towards the group.

I'm the messenger you've been looking for. I'm Cloud Strife.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antyx

PostSubject: Re: Awakening: Traverse Town   Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:55 pm

Assured that the others have made it across to the other roof, I grabbed one more coil of infused wire, causing the gated wall to collapse. These were more efficient than I had hoped for, and extremely multifunctional. Draping it over my head, It fell like a sash across my body. “Let’s go Shing.” He rushed over the wire and started to grind across its surface, the appearance of a skater boy taking form. Once across to the other side, I followed suit. My shoes gripped the cabling as I begun my descent. Snapping my finger, the wire disengaged from the shop’s roof. The moment my feet touched the other roof, the cable had all but fallen into the sea of heartless below.

“Now that is how you escape, everyone take notes for next time.” My eyes fell upon the unconscious Lorelei. Honestly, I was uncertain as to why she was suffering from such fatigue. I guess getting targeted by all the heartless must be causing her mental stress levels to raise, resulting in her body suffering. “Well she said to the clocktower and here we are.” Looking up to the clock face, she probably wants us to be up there. “After all, there’s nothing else that we can really accomplish from this area but to go up.” I looked to the beast that attacked us earlier. “Either get her up to the top of this tower now, or I will get Shingyo to do it with much more grace than you could hope to muster.”

Turning my attention to our newest arrival, because we are hosting the only End of the World party battle, all invited. I could only tell that this blonde male, Cloud was it?, was able to cut through these beast and death of my enemies was an action I was definitely willing to support. I turned back to Jace, cocking my head with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Okami

PostSubject: Re: Awakening: Traverse Town   Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:57 am

This girl, "Lorelei", she had said, was now motionless.  It appeared that all that had transpired in such a short time, maintaining that strong barrier, arguing with her companions, and healing my wounds had finally taken their toll.  She was breathing heavily, but she appeared well enough, it seemed she had simply lost consciousness.  The problem was, it was very poor timing, considering the situation we found ourselves in.  

The group was heading toward the clock tower, at least, that was the plan Lorelei had came up with.  I did not know what she planned to do once we got there, we would still be surrounded, these creatures in the streets below were keeping a good pace with us.  So long as we kept to the rooftops, it would improve our odds at least.  As these thoughts crossed my mind, the fighting going on around me rung clearly in my ears, and it drew me back to the present moment.  

The girl who held sway over those electrified ropes began shouting towards me.  Though I did not hear all she had to say, the words I did hear were clear, and very much to the point.  Lorelei could not move on her own, so I kneeled down and scooped her up, her motionless body swaying slightly with breeze.  Though my instincts told me I should be fighting with the man who had previously assaulted me, the signs of exhaustion beginning to show in his eyes, but that was not the course I would follow.  "I will keep you safe", I said gently under my breath, "My debt is not yet paid."  

I made my way towards the clock tower where the other part of the group was starting to gather.  Still hearing the sounds of fighting behind me, I set my focus on getting to the planned destination, at any cost.  As I made my way forward I felt something in the distance, it was getting closer, and it was fast.  It did not feel like the shadow creatures around us, whatever it was, it was causing that insatiable hunger to stir within me again.  I paused for a moment to collect myself, and then I saw him, cutting through the creatures with ease.  Whoever he was, he was very strong, and it appeared to me that he was another member of this group.

The appearance of this man changed the current situation, though still greatly outnumbered, our chances of survival grew greatly.  Even with this new arrival, the man now trying to cover our escape was faltering, he smiles to ease the others concerns, but he cannot stand alone much longer.  I knew that if I was going to protect this girl, I needed to do more than simply carry her away.  "Shingyo, was it?", I said plainly, "can you get her the rest of the way to tower?"  "Your friend is in need of a hand, and both of mine are occupied", I said somewhat coldly.

The girl who had called out to me said something to the man in response to my question, and he quickly made has way to where I was.  I handed Lorelei's still motionless body over to him, he turned toward the clock tower with her in tow, and disappeared out of the corner of my eye as I turned my attention on the battle behind us.  As I steeled myself for the battle I was about to plunge myself into I felt a wave of excitement rush through me.  I headed back down across the wire bridge toward the man fighting desperately to keep these creatures at bay.

As I came up near him, only a few feet away, I saw one of these heartless make its way up the side of the wall and launch itself at him.  He saw it coming, but his attacks were already in motion trying to fend off the creatures from the other direction, he could not move.  I jumped in the way just as its shadowy clawed hand began to descend upon the man.  I grabbed it by the wrist, halting the assault, and quickly countering with a straight kick square in it's chest.  I heard the loud thump of its body hitting the ground below as I turned towards the man I was now standing next to.  "You have almost allowed yourself to be surrounded, fall back to the bridge", I said matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuka
Admin

PostSubject: You have been chosen...   Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:28 am

This was the messenger they had been waiting for; the man named Cloud Strife. He seemed like a strong man for sure and Shizuka watched his every move. She watched as Cloud now stood next to her and her brother, she knew she has to get them going.

"The clock tower is not too far away," she explained,"We need to move now!"

The two men nodded as they jumped from roof to roof heading to the tower as everyone else was doing. As they made their way there Cloud continued to take down the Heartless as if they were just a simple task. Shizuka envied that because, she could see the strength that he carried. She was so use to her brother fighting her battles and she wanted to do something for others.

Her eyes focused on the tower ahead as she watched everyone else descend on to it. Towards the bottom of the tower she could see Heartless making their way to the top. Her brother and Cloud seemed to not notice the sudden danger since they were avoiding the craziness surrounding them.

I need to do this...

She could see the Heartless climbing faster and faster by the moment and she knew if they got to the top, they would all be ambushed. She now climbed higher on the wires and chimneys as she began to scale the wall of the tower.

"Shizuka, what are you doing," Haru called out.

"This isn't a suicide mission!"

"Who said it was," She screamed back,"I can save everyone too. Never underestimate my magick!"

She finally reached the ledge of the tower looking down at the upcoming heartless. She could see her brother and Cloud running faster in fear of the danger she was in, and she could also see the confusion on the faces of the others. She had a plan to temporarily blind the monsters so that Cloud would be able to slice them down. She closed her eyes and began to chant a spell she knew that would do the trick. She thre herself into the air raising her hands into the sky.

Shizuka shouted,"CAECI LUMEN IN VOBIS!"

As she flew she felt a sudden weight in her hands; staff made of an ice like material and it was in shape of a-

"A Keyblade," she gasped.

She couldn't believe it; did she have a heart strong enough to possess one of these? She looked at Cloud and Haru just as confused and she wasn't sure why she was given such a gift but, she knew what she had to do. She held on tightly as she dove down towards the heartless on the tower. She needed to protect her new friends and the people that mattered to her most.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: RUN   Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:35 pm

"She's your younger sister right," Cloud asked.
"Yeah...why is that a bad thing," Haru replied.

"Not at all," Cloud smiled, "I just remember your mother having a hard time with her second pregnancy. I can now see why; she's just as reckless as your mother was."

Haru looked at Cloud confused unsure of his mother's connection with him. He know people had come and gone from his parent's life but, this guy seemed to know a lot. He knew that both of his parents fought in many great battles in their earlier years of life but, this was different...the connection seemed more personal.

"Shizuka," Cloud shouted, "Strike them with all you got! Using that may seem complicated to you but, its your destiny;fight with your heart!"

Haru could see Shizuka nod at Cloud as she began to swing at any of the Heartless that came her way. She got a hit on at least three or four sending more of the colorful beads to the ground. Cloud wasn't lying when he said that the blade would feel natural to the one destined for it. She was able to attack at swiftly as a swordsman. For the firs time in forever Haru could feel a smile come across his face. It made him happy to see that his sister could fight.

"Uh oh," she exclaimed.

Zooming passed Cloud a larger Heartless came into view shooting lasers at them as they all began to get closer to each other.

"Everyone watch out," Cloud said as he took to the sky.

Cloud zoomed passed everyone with ease using his weapon to easily take out the Heartless that stood in their way. Every laser shot at him didn't phase him as his speed continued to grow with every move he made. Haru could only try to match it and watch in awe as he took out anything in their way.

"You all are almost here," She shouted excitidley.

"Hang tight," Cloud yelled back.

Haru could see his sister nod happily at Cloud and he tried to picture his mother. Sure Shizuka, reminded him of his mother but, his mother was more refined and well mannered. Maybe this was how most people remembered her when she was younger. For now all he could do was run alongside Cloud for safety; he hope soon that he too would find a way to defeat the heartless.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antyx

PostSubject: Re: Awakening: Traverse Town   Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:39 pm

Lorelei’s unconscious body laid in Shingyo’s arms, tasked with getting her to the top of this tower, should be entertaining. We shared a glance before walking towards the base of the tower and begun assessing the dimensions of the building and the resources at our disposal. It was a fief more difficult than assumed, difficult but not impossible. Smirking, I yanked the cord off my shoulder and spun it in into a spiral pattern along the roof. Shingyo stepped right onto the middle, clearly aware of the mechanics I was setting up.

“Princess, you will need a force of approximately 6,419. Under the circumstance, it seems highly unlikely that this will work. And by performing this, you could bring harm-”

“I get the point, but under these pressing circumstances there isn’t much else that we can come up with. All I know is this female has been speaking in tongues and making small fricken miracles happen. Do I understand it, at all? For once…. and you don’t let any fucking person in on this, but I haven’t a clue. She’s serving as the unknown exponent in this shitty mathematical equation, and I haven’t been able to solve it. What she’s capable of ignores all the reason and logic we live by. So if making it to the top of this tower is what it takes, I can muster enough dam energy to get us there. However...if we are going to fall short, I need your lazy ass to not be so useless and help cover the remaining distance. Got it?”

“Code their hearts?” My mouth gaped a bit before forming a smile, he isn’t broken… just altered. It served as the reassurance that worrying about what has happened to him, to us, it could wait. With Lorelei still draped in his arms, I lunged onto his warm back and gripped him around the neck.

“ Alright, on the count of three... THREE!” My mind transcribed my will into code, and transmitted it into the wire. Acting as a spring, our bodies launched through the air towards the clock tower’s roof. The coiled center extended up two stories before Shingyo signaled to me. Shit, it wasn’t going to be enough. Guess I’ll be dying in this shithole of a town.

“I’ve got us covered.” The words barely audible from the wind raping at my ears due to the velocity of the jump and the gales at these altitudes. Shingyo shifted slightly in a crouching formation, and just as the wire platform reached its’ end, he launched. In the moment, I closed my eyes fearful of the outcome. Waiting...and more waiting.. It took a few moments before I mustered the courage to peel open my eyelids.The darkened town laid sprawled out beneath us, the action occurring below us in full view. Wait. A figure was descending through the sky, bluish-grey hair serving as the only indicator, Shizuka.

“Dam, I thought she lasted longer than I expected. I was certain she would off herself when her sight fell upon the herd of heartless. Wish I could say her sacrifice is duly noted, but offing herself serves little functionality to me. Shingyo, thank you for always being of use to me, unlike that girl. Now I wonder what brilliant plan Lorelei had.” I walked towards the ledge and willed the wire up to me, I couldn’t part with such a tool just yet, not til my safety rating scores a 89% “Shingyo, current safety rating?”

“46%”

“Definitely will need this then.” I turned back and stared at Lorelei. “Please come to soon, we require your assistance.” Such a painstaking task, asking for help “Ugh.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Traverse Town: Grand Awakening   Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:29 pm

I heard Yukara's voice calling out to me, and I forced my heavy eyelids open.
Before me lay a blackened sea of heartless far below the clock tower's horizon.
Jace and Haru were engaged with the heartless but were making little purchase while I saw with astonishment Shizuka had leapt into the sky. She had summoned some mysterious frigid staff that shined with a brilliant azure light that forced back the heartless.
Without warning she dove from the cliff's edge directly into their ranks and I screamed at her to come back.

"Shizuka!"

Why was she sacrificing herself? What was the point in all of this!? We had to run, we couldn't do this.

Noctis and a blonde haired man wielding an enormous sword ran forward to back her up but even with three- there were well over a thousand heartless, and they were getting closer.

As if bidden by my observation, a giant eagle shaped heartless flew directly at us. Yukara ran in front of me and created a net of electric wire that repelled its talons before Shing moved forward to engage it in close combat as a Talon bit into him.
Yukara called out to him and ran to assist him and I was left alone.

What were they all doing?
A blade struck Noctis across his back and he fell to a knee-
-We had to get away-
Heartless swarmed towards Shizuka-
this was hopeless...
-Jace and Haru were beset on all sides-
-I had avoided dying at the stake to be forced to watch these people murdered here, and then I would be last. Was I-destined to die?
Everything was growing dark.

Nothing ever dims your spirit Lorelei, you just get brighter and brighter with each passing day and I fall in love with you more and more.

Someone had loved me, the real me.

When had I become so full of hesitation? So eager to want to run.

Images of being bound and the flames licking at my skin as my sister cried out for me.
Losing family.

Losing Caliph.

Losing my kingdom.

Was I going to lose myself too? Lose all that I...no I detest the word loss.

Everyone here had steeled themselves to fight, had risen up to fight for their right to exist and all I had done so far was hide and tried to escape.

I would not be the one to hold everyone back.

I held my arms outstretched wide and looked up to the sky.

"Caliph, I will not let go of the light you saw in me, I will not let a single one of your words be a lie."

I love you...my Lorelei, now and forever.

Lightning thrashed across the sky.

"I am Lorelei! Princess of Tavnasia! The Grand Witch of The Misareaux Woods!"

I drew in the power of the sky from all around me, every particle, every iota of energy.
The wind exploded into a howl and tore into me, its power visceral and unyielding.
I bowed over in pain as the volatile magick clawed its way through my pores, through my heart.
The light from before rose from my chest expelling the darkness from the night sky.
The world became alive, every sensation, every breath, every pulse becoming an infinity after infinity more until I became the sky itself-
-And the sky became Lorelei.
My arms bled as the wind tore across my body but I continued to weave my arms in countless patterns and runes harnessing its strength.

"Oh infinitesimal air...Become the Sanguine Blade of Destruction that brings forth Heaven's Countenance............................................................
Heaven's testimony cast off worldly restraints and give way to power..........
Coil and Writhe oh Sanctuary of The Spirits! Loose thine blade and carve forth the eternal stairway of rebirth!"

Lightning exploded from the sky and struck all around me and through me and my body was seared with white hot flames. I was more magick than I was Lorelei...I was more sky than I was Lorelei...I was more power than I was Lorelei...I-
Come with me Lei.
"Caliph!" I cried.

I heard him calling for me and but I couldn't find him. There was too much magick, everywhere I went I felt the sky's destructive power striking at me and tossing me about in its whirlwind.

I had to find him...had to tell him-

I felt arms surround me.

Come with me.

If only I could...

Trust in me.

Trust in us.

He was there beside me, grounding the lightning, grounding me.
Caliph became the shield that walled away the chaos and confusion.

"I am Caliph's wife, Lorelei Acrissius!"

I announced my identity to the wind. I told it who I wanted to be in my heart of hearts, I told it my selfish wish.
I grasped hold of all the sky's power and sent it hurtling towards with the heartless without reserve.
Their ranks were obliterated as pillars of the sky fell to earth as lances of lightning.
Again and again I called to the sky and it answered my call.
Lightning struck the clock's face and its hands rumbled as they fell to the ground far below and on and on the lightning continued its assault.
My eyes opened as I felt- then saw the keyhole behind the clock's face and so connected to this world, to this planet at this time, I knew what had to be done.
I saw the answer within Shizuka, within Jace and within Shingyo.
Light that had long been forgotten, but light that had never been lost.

"Shizuka! Jace! Yukara and Shingyo! Do it now! Seal the keyhole and end this nightmare!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Okami

PostSubject: Re: Awakening: Traverse Town   Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:53 pm

The battle was growing more intense, these creatures were swarming us, climbing up the walls, leaping from adjoining buildings, we could not keep this pace much longer.  While the battle raged on I discovered something quite amazing.  It appeared that, sharing a similar form, I was able to wield these shadow weapons they possessed if I took them away.  It was as if the blades were being fed by my shadowed body.  If I lost my hold on them though, they would vanish into black mist, just like their previous owners.

I was having an easier time of if than the man fighting beside me, though they would fight back once assaulted, each new wave of these creatures looked right passed me towards him.  I found myself in an almost frenzied state, there was a moment when I considered striking at my new companion nearby, but I pushed the thought from my mind as quickly as it came.  We were being forced back, ever closer to the clock tower, but I had no idea of what would happen once we got there.  I was not worried about myself, if the worst were to happen, I could simply blend into the horde and make an escape.  However, the rest of the group did not have that luxury, they were indeed fighting for their lives.

It was in this instance of thought towards the best course of action when I felt a very strong pull towards the clock tower.  The hunger I have felt come and go was stirring violently, something was happening, and I felt a mix of both dead and jubilation.  As I tried to fix my gaze upon the clock tower, I saw something streaking through the sky.  It was glowing white, a soft azure, it seemed to sparkle and it's hue shifted.  When I saw this thing in the sky, the hunger I started to feel became almost unbearable, I did not know why this sudden unset was happening.  I was starting to lose myself again, I could see nothing but darkness, except a few bright white lights in the spots these people were standing only moments ago.  It looked just like the pure night sky through my eyes, and it felt like I was drifting off, I could no longer tell if I was still fighting, or simply transfixed on these lights.

I was suddenly brought back to my senses when I lightning bolt struck only a few feet away from me, decimating the creatures, and weakening the ground we were standing on. Then I felt it, the surge of magicks all around, it was primal, powerful, and very dangerous.  I could sense the flow of energies, they seemed to almost be swirling together on a center point, converging and then being redirected.  "Where?", I said to myself, "Where is the source?"  Though this lightning storm was helping immensely, it was also a very risky move, this much power is nearly impossible to control.  Something deep inside told me that power such as this can cause it's wielder to be consumed by it, or worse, destroyed by it.

I looked for the source, and this power too, was coming from the clock tower. "No, it can't be", I said fearfully, "She will kill herself".  "Move to the clock tower now", I shouted towards the man, "There is something I must do".  I turned towards the clock tower, and began running with a singular focus.  I did not want to leave the man alone in his weakened state, but if that girl does not regain control of herself, she would kill them all.  I knew it was Lorelei, these swirling magicks had the same feel about them as the shackles that once bound me.  She was pushing herself too far, already weakened, and now this.  Her very essence was being swallowed by her own power, she was losing herself to the primal power of this spell she had conjured.

As I began ascending the clock tower, I got a closer look at the other power I had felt previously, it was the girl who had taken the lead toward the clock tower.  She seemed to be holding a shimmering kind of blade, and a very strong presence was emanating from it, and once again the hunger stirred.  I could not be distracted however, there was a more pressing issue at the top of the clock tower.  I made my way to the top of the clock tower, the sight that awaited me caught me off guard.  Lorelei did not appear human any longer, she was encased by swirling magicks, wind, lighting, things I did not even know what to call.  She looked like an elemental from mythic tales, magic taking human form.

I seemed to know instinctively what to do, but I was dreading it, because it was going to be brutally painful.  From my past experience with the electrified wires, I knew that I was somewhat insulated, but this much raw power might very well kill me.  "Lorelei", I screamed, "You have to stop".  "Lorelei".  There was no response, she was in a trance, her mind disconnected from her body.  There was only one option left to me.  I began to walk closer to her, and as I did, small bolts of lightning jumped from her to me. One, then two, then several in quick succession.  It felt like knives slicing into me, like my body was being ripped apart, but I could not stop.

I reached out and grabbed her hand, and in that instant, all that swirling energy raced through my arm, into my body, and down into the clock tower.  I had managed to ground the electrified energy swirling around her.  I had saved her, or so I had hoped.  "Now we're even", I said weakly, as I started to lose feeling in my body, and began to fade out of consciousness. "I........"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Traverse Town: Bond   Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:30 am

I heard someone calling my name, but I didn't want to go back.
I was with Caliph here, the comforting ebb and flow of darkness beneath me shutting out all the painful light that I was supposed to be.

"Caliph..." I reached out and grasped his hand. It was so warm and gentle with great earnesty in wanting to protect me.

I clasped it tightly, needing to be weak just once and have him guide me to-
-my eyes opened and everything hurt, yet through all the pain I could see Jace holding on to my hand. Holding on for dear life as lightning licked its way up and down his body. He was out cold yet still he was trying to save me.
Me, just some total stranger and he was willing to go this far.

"Stay with me..." Caliph's voice called out to me.

"I'm sorry Caliph."

I reached out and drew Jace against me as I attempted to shield him while I held him close.

"Don't...hurt him...anymore," I bit out through clenched teeth as the magick continued to run wild.

Within him I felt once more that precious light tinged by the shadow as it begged me to save him.
I reached out with my hand and touched his chest, concentrating on that light.
The light within myself reacted to his and I could feel its power drawing out even more as it flowed through my veins into my hand where it met his and our wavelengths aligned.
A bolt of lightning struck us and I felt our hearts pump in unison as I gritted through the pain.
I closed my eyes and let go of the magick as our lights flowed between us and I knew I hadn't been wrong about him.

"You have a heart..."

I laid his head in my lap as he lay there unconscious.
I felt aware of him, like when I breathed in it was through his lungs, and when I breathed out it was from his lips.
The shadow looked into my eyes with such sorrow and I nodded my head.
I could feel the love it had for Jace, the kind of love that if given a chance... I might have been able to fully feel for Caliph.

"Don't worry, I will save him."

I put my hand over Jace's chest once more and called out, "Come back to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antyx

PostSubject: Re: Awakening: Traverse Town   Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:47 pm

The talons raked across the wire net, a last minute ditch effort to shield us from the flying shadow. Instinctively Shingyo took the initiative and tried engaging, but his attempt lacked his normal analytical feedback. He neglected the talons, and tried to land a strike on the beast’s body. Such a clumsy mistake as they slashed across his arm, exposing the wires and mechanics that comprised Shingyo’s existence.

“SHING” I sprinted full force towards him, outstretching my arms to him. The wires spiraled off the shingles, coiled around my arm, and lashed out with all my furry towards the beast. The blow staggered the heartless enough for me to grab onto my bestfriend and assess the damage he obtained. Okay, the repairs would be simplistic, just requiring my full attention...and tools. A sigh escaped my lips, my hand ripping off my sleeve and covering the wound. Last thing I needed was the others finding out that Shingyo...isn’t built to normal specifications. Our eyes met and his smile showed his gratitude towards me. My palm impacted against his check,

“You fucking idiot! I just expressed my appreciation for you being useful and not pulling stunts without following the proper diagnostic protocol.” The preservation of him, it's truly the most important to me…

“Yukara!” His body pressed against mine and we tumbled towards the edge of the roof. Shingles clattered as they descended, the heartless bird now situated in their prior location.

“Now there are bird versions of these beasts too...this town really does detest my presence. Come on, we need to get that enlarged poultry uncontrol.” Lorelei holding Jace’s unconscious body in my peripheral, “The others are in danger too as long as this things thrashing about on the roof.”

“So Princess, the solution is simple. Simply remove a variable to simplify the equation at hand. The less unknowns, the more givens we possess.”

“That’s all fine and perfect but truthfully we need to initiate a command soon. All this coding is causing a migraine to form, I’m uncertain if I am in possession of enough energy to utilize my technopathy.” The truth had been stated, I frivolously have been solving every obstacle with the utilization of my talent. “We are going to require unison to both distract, incapacitate, and bind the beast. This will be especially difficult since we aren’t in possession of anything capable of destroying them. Wait for my mark and we can try something. Just trust in me and nothing will go wrong, as long as you engage on my exact mark.”

His face was showing some kind of recognition of my plans, especially when he watched the wire slither back to me. The eagle begun to take off from the rooftop, going to attempt another dive at us. Alright, this was it. Twenty away, fifteen away, ten: the time was now. “Go!”

He took off at full speed, momentum would be key as it’s the only driving force. Within seconds, Shingyo was airborne and leaping onto the back of the heartless bird. His weight was unexpected and when the wings were brought up together mid flap, I launched. Punching towards the beast, my wire swam through the air and around it’s wings. Within seconds, the bird felt the distress and its’ body cascaded into the army below.

“Shingyo you alright?” My voice reverberated down into the alleys… eh, I’m sure he will be just fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: Never let out the BEAST   Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:57 am

Cloud had jumped too far ahead for Haru to keep up with and the Heartless continued to swarm him. With all his might he continued to freeze the monsters trying to battle through. The anger was only growing deeper in Haru's chest because he felt so useless not being able to fight what he considered demons. Not only was he mad about the fact of his lack of power he could see that there were others in this group that were holding others from their powers; he would easily end them if his powers were of that nature.

As Haru began to get closer to the tower, a few heartless hit him from an area he wasn't expected. He could feel them crawling up his body and one began to reach onto the scar on his chest. The pain was immense and a roar escaped his throat. He tried to rip them off of him but the one heartless began to try and reopen his injuries.

"GET OFF OF ME," he exclaimed.

A sudden feeling came over him and he could feel himself loosing control of his body; were the heartless going to possess Haru?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuka
Admin

PostSubject: You are pathetic! You need to go!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:21 am

Shizuka turned her way from protecting the others. She could see that her brother was now in danger of falling into the darkness. The darkness that she caused many years ago was now growing stronger. If she were to let loose what was deep within him, people would fall victim to a dark force. It was up to Shizuka to silence this demon in Haru since it was their unfortunate destiny or so it seemed. She looked to where Jayce had met Haru.

"Your holding her powers back," Shizuka shot at the man,"Make yourself useful and stay away from her."

Shizuka shot down to the rooftops passing Cloud and the man who seemed to be near her. Cloud called to her but she ignored his words as her focus right now was breaking the heartless away from her brother.

"et disperdam te in lucem," she shouted as her staff struck the heartless around her brother.

[/color]

[color=#a189df]

They began to die once again and the color came back to her brother's eyes.

"...I..." he tried to say,"It almost awakened...I could feel the stirring. Shizuka we need to get out of this world."

"I know," She said trying to stay strong,"I'm sorry I got us into this mess with these creatures in the first place. We need to help these people for now then Cloud can tell us what we need and we can get out of here."

She rushed back to the others with her brother by her side. The once calm Shizuka was now full of adrenaline and she wanted to end this.

"Now I have had about enough of this," She yelled,"So what's your plan to stop all of this. I can't risk my brother's life anymore."

Cloud finally beat all the heartless that he could and it seemed that the danger was gone for now. He knew the heartless would be back in no time so he gathered all the fighters together.

"Look," he said exhausted,"This is all weighing down on all of us. I don't care who did what or who is at fault but, you are no exception, Shizuka. You know what you are doing to your brother right now that is holding back his power. For now we should all head back to my safehouse."

Cloud looked at Shizuka with a stern look of disappointment and she knew what he meant. She was holding a part of Haru back but, it was for this group's safety. For now she looked to her brother and held onto his arm. It was time to go to Cloud's safe house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Okami

PostSubject: Re: Awakening: Traverse Town   Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:04 pm

The image of what I had done was seared into my mind, but when I opened my eyes, I saw a large crowd standing around me, some screaming and cursing, others throwing thing towards me.  I went to shield my face, but my hands and feet where bound, and a pile of sticks and debris at my feet.  The voices seemed muffled, I could hear them, but I could not make out a single word.  I saw a small girl reaching her hand out to me, crying, being held back.  One person amongst the crowd seemingly in pain at my situation, the rest, all too eager to move forward with whatever was happening.

There was a man standing before me, gloating, laughing, it seemed he was the leader of this little mob.  He was saying something to me, but once again, it was muffled, and I could not make out a single word.  Then I noticed the fire at my feet, starting to dance up the beam I was apparently tied to.  What was happening, where was I, the last thing I remember was being on the clock tower.  Had I gone on a rampage? Had I lost myself after allowing that much magical energy to flow into my body? None of this made sense.

The fire grew higher, hotter, I could feel the intense heat, but the crowd grew more and more muffled.  Then, everything went fuzzy, the man before me was now one of these heartless creatures.  I was pulling him into the fire with me, I had no control of my actions, it was as if I was a puppet on a string.  Then I saw a bright light, it appeared small at first, then grew more and more in intensity.  Soon, I saw nothing but infinite white, emptiness.  It was just as eerie as the pitch black nothingness I had woken up in.

As I stared out into the whiteness, colors and shapes began to take form in front of me.  Blurry, distorted, it was only shades of grey swaying in a sea of white.  I heard a voice, very faint, off in the distance, ".......", what did it say? "......", I can't hear you I thought, my voice unable to form words.  "........", again the voice called out to me, but still, it was phantasmal, hollow echoes sounding out against something deep inside me.  I continued to stare off into the blank space that lay before me, as more shades of grey took shape, rippling the emptiness like a stone upon the water's surface.

The white began to give way to soft edges, I shape began to form more clearly in front of me.  It was, a person?  ".......", Was this person speaking to me ".......", still it was not coming through to me.  I began to feel a warm sensation from within my chest, a slow, steady, almost deafening thump in my ears.  Something that seemed familiar, but long since forgotten.  I continued to stare at the shape in front of me, as it slowly grew more clear.  The grey and black shades mixing and giving rise to colors, emptiness began filling in with sounds and smells.  The whiteness that had taken over my senses slowly faded into other things, and then I heard a voice.  "Come back to me", it said, as the figure before me took a familiar shape.  It was Lorelei.

She looked at me with an expression I could not exactly place.  Happiness, sadness, shock, that look you see aimed towards lost animals seeking food and shelter.  I had, apparently, been successful in my attempts to bring her back to her sense.  She watched as I slowly stood up, struggling to stand, the effects of that much raw power still obvious in my movements.  My body ached, it hurt to even turn my head, but there was no time, the horde was still upon us.  I started to speak, but I was stopped before I started by the realization of a beating within my chest.  It was faint, but it was there, I could feel it.  Each time I felt that slight pressure in my chest, the magical energy still clingy to my hand would pulse.  The very hand I had used to halt Lorelei with, showed me just how much raw power that girl could control, or as it was, lose control of.

As the magicks radiating through my body slowly faded away, so too did the pressure I felt within my chest.  Though the slightly warm sensation remained.  I had survived the energy surge, but barely, though I appeared to be someone resistant to magicks, I am not meant to wield such forces.  My strength seemed to slowly return as the energy I had absorbed weakened.  I attempted to gather myself, and I looked at Lorelei, her complex expression still upon her face.  "We've all made it to the clock tower it would seem", I said somewhat weakly, "We need to regroup with your companions".

Lorelei still seemed in a daze, unresponsive to my words.  I reached out and took hold of her shoulder, "Lorelei", I said loudly, "You need to collect yourself now".  "We do not have the luxury of taking a break", I voiced more firmly.  The chaos of emotions and magic swirly about her very essence.  She needed a little push to get moving again.  I reached out and grabbed hold of her face firmly, the shadowy essence of my hand swirly about her face.  "Snap out of it", I yelled only inches from her face.  That did the trick, she jumped, a flash of terror streaked across her face, perhaps I had over did it a bit.  I let go of her and looked toward the others, "We cannot stay perched up here", I said gazing toward the battle below.

I could see the man "Haru" I believe he had been called, being swarmed by the heartless creatures.  "Come on Lorelei", I said, "They still need your power".  I took off in the direction of the group, striking the heartless down as quickly as I could in my weakened state.  I made it to the others, but I was not quick enough to be of much help.  The young girl wielding this powerful weapon, seemed to have cleared the majority of the creatures from around the man.  This man "Cloud" was having an argument with the girl, when he mentioned a safe house.  I chimed in on their conversation, "If you have a safe place for us to go, then I suggest we make for it with haste", I said firmly.  I looked around, counting the people, "We have a few issues though", I said somewhat annoyed, "We are surrounded, weakened, and we seem to be missing your companion Shing".  "I suggest we gather everyone up, and make our way to your safe house".

Cloud paused for a moment, then said, "Alright come on, follow me". We followed him a short distance, and out of nowhere a door appeared before us, wrapped in flame. "District two", he said, "that is where the safe house is located". We began to step through the doorway, one by one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Traverse Town: Blur   Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:01 am

I didn't know what was going on....
Everything seemed distorted and jumbled. I was still reeling from the magick and I didn't know what was happening.
One second I was on the clocktower and the next I was with the group.
There were flames and yelling and arguing from everyone at each other and Yukara/Shing were missing.
Was it possible that the heartless were distorting reality with their very presence....

No that wasn't possible, I had to be imagining things.
The good news: the heartless had completely refused to approach the door of flames that led to the safehouse.
Bad news: all their attention had turned towards Shing and Yukara.

"Yukara! Don't worry I'll open a path-"
I stumbled. My mana was completely run dry. "Yukara..."

But as I watched her I felt reassured.
Standing over the battlements was Yukara smirking
to herself. Her hand was planted on her hip and she looked bored.

"Everyone stay here...she's got this," I smiled. Something in Yukara's disposition made me feel that she and I were cut from the same cloth. OR well, maybe in her case steel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antyx

PostSubject: Re: Awakening: Traverse Town   Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:58 am

“Why wouldn’t my condition be fine, Princess?” the voice emanated from below me. Peering over the ledge, Shingyo was clutching to the walls of the right above the face of the clock tower.  

“You never cease to impress me buddy.” Looking beyond him, a small platform protruded from the clock’s face. “Think you can make it to that platform without collapsing the supporting structure?” His face looked towards the area, his eyes briefly glowing a faint green shade.

“Analysis says we will have approximately thirty seconds after contact to break through the clock face and into the clock’s interior. Please give me a signal when ready, I guarantee that I will be able to intercept you from falling in that time frame.”

I stood up from my crouching position, looking out on to the battlefield. The heartless spawning sequence seemed to be programmed in an eternal loop, such a stagnant code bored me. My hand instinctively found its way to my hip, an endless loop can always be interrupted if the conditions were altered. Towards the end of the district, the people I have formed a group were running off towards a door to the next district. Are those fuckers seriously leaving without me?!? I leave the bitches behind, not the other way around. “Shingyo! On my mark, and then we have some useless cohorts to deal with.” I mumbled to myself, “Seriously, fucking helped their asses get this far and they teleport away from me, dicks…Now!”

I leapt off the edge, following his path. Definitely wasn't going to die from failed calculation in a trajectory equation.
I heard his feet collide with the metal platform.
Thirty.
My altitude was still a couple seconds behind his.
Twenty.
The stability of his arms met me behind my knees and back.
Fifteen.
The mechanisms in his joints absorbed the recoil of my descent.
Ten.
He launched himself through the remaining glass pieces.
Five.
Landing on the other side, Shingyo’s feet met the metal walkway.
The platform gave way and cascaded down the side of the building, hopefully crushing some of those bitches.

“Shingyo, nine for the execution, but six for the landing. Need to work on perfecting that.” I looked around the inside of the tower, honestly surprised by the lack of heartless swarming over the area.

The gears and chains functioned in unison, rotating the axles to power the armless clock. Interestingly enough though… “A keyhole? Why the hell would that be situated up here... God the architects went for the vintage century old warehouse feeling.” Looking over to the railing, it was a straight drop down to the tower. “This might mean I will have to fix your suspension later, but fuck it. We need to catch up to them so I can give their teleporting asses a piece of my mind, time for another fall.” I hopped onto his back and grabbed his shirt firmly. Straight down and out the front door, we can just make a break from there.”

“Yes Mistress, but what about the enemies waiting beyond this threshold?”

“One step at a time, I had a reinsurance plan in place, just encase we had to resorted to unruly street brawling.” Shingyo cascaded down the five stories with ease, no problems encountered. “Part of me wants to stay here, no one has bothered us inside the building.” In the distances, glass began shattering. “What did I ever do to this town!” Still riding his back, I directed him through the front door and onto the slated streets. Three heartless propelled themselves at us, upon exiting.

“Princess?” I commanded the wire to swipe them away with ease.

“I let the one wire fall into a street for a reason idiot, I wouldn’t just leave these toys lying around.” I extended the wire out into the street and created a horizontal sine wave fluctuation a foot off the ground. The heartless instantly parted to form a pathway to the only other inhabitants. Each time a heartless tried to retake their position, the wire swiped them away. “Shingyo, this is simply calculation and timing. Make sure to land the second after the heartless are shoved away, they will be momentarily staggered before trying again.” I knew my friend could make this, it was simple for him, but I felt the need to reassure him. We took off from the front of the clock tower, Shingyo performing a twisted game of hopscotch. Occasionally I’d succumb to a scratch from a incoming claw but no concerning injuries. When his feet stopped in front of the door, I recoiled the wire and arched it around the entryway and released my hold on it while propelling it out. All the beasts were temporarily staggered again, “Come on you teleporting bitches, some of us would like to rest.” I flashed them a smirk before walking through the flaming doorway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru
Admin

PostSubject: True View   Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:49 am

They finally reached Cloud's hideout and they all entered one by one. Haru looked at Shizuka whose head was held down in disappointment. Their plan didn't seem to work nor did they think it would get to this level. The siblings were so use to structure and things working in their favor. Haru knew that things wouldn't always be this way and he was okay with that; it seemed that his sister didn't feel the same.

Don't blame yourself for what has happened.

You almost lost your life...how can I not feel bad.
But I didn't so stop I'm okay.

Cloud opened the door and said,"Welcome to the safe house. Heartless can't come here so you are safe for now."

"Thank You for the shelter," Shizuka said quietly.

"I have to admit it's been awhile since I've fought Heartless so it was a good warm up. What I will say again was that glamour you put on your brother nearly caused a mess out there. I think it would be est to take it down now," Cloud replied.

"I know," she said fighting back tears,"I'll take it off."

Haru knew that she did it because, the two wanted to stay hidden from most people. As if his height wasn't already frightening, the rest of him could scare the average eye. It wasn't normal for any person to meet children of a Goddess. Haru was now dressed in black silk pants and a matching open black top. His chest and abdominal area were now exposed and the lunar necklace still clung to his neck. His skin began to make an unusual sound as if it was ripping off of him. The once plain arms were now covered in tattoos of runes, images, and scriptures. They seemed to take over all of his arm and a good portion of his hands. The skin around his eyes began to glow and the once pale blue eyes were now of an aqua color.

The magick within him now emanated of of his skin and to most it may have seem quite shocking. As Cloud took a good look at Haru a small snicker escaped him.

"I knew you were holding back but, I didn't realize it was this,"Cloud began,"It is amazing how you two have similarities to your parents."

"What is your connection to them," Shizuka asked.

"They aided me in battle in another world a while back. When I heard of their kidnapping, it became my duty to find them."

"Did you," Shizuka interrupted.

"I'll tell you when you take down your glamour as well, Princess Lunaria."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuka
Admin

PostSubject: The Journey Home Starts Now...    Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:53 am

Shizuka looked at Haru surprised; he saw that she was hiding a bit of herself too? Unlike her brother’s glamour, her glamour wasn’t as dramatic. Her hair fell from the ponytail it was held in; long curly hair fell down her back. Her once black clothes she was in turned into a long lavender colored gown. She didn’t mean to hide herself too but, she wanted to also keep her powers in as well. She didn’t fully trust his group yet so hiding herself was important or so she thought.

“Is this better,” she smiled tucking a long piece of hair behind her ear.

“That will do,” Cloud smiled.

“So what information do you have for us,” she asked, “Have you found mother and father?”

“Not completely,” Cloud sighed, “it hasn’t been the easiest of tasks. As you can see the Heartless have made it harder to track them. For three years I had no idea that they were gone. Merlin contacted me telling me that your world was in danger. The past two years I’ve been searching for your mother’s amulet. I knew if I could find that, there would be a way back to her.”

“So do you have her amulet,” Shizuka asked.

“Of course,” Cloud said tossing it to her.

Shizuka caught the necklace and stared at it; it was definitely her mother’s amulet. It flooded Shizuka’s mind of her family. The colors of the diamonds and the sapphire stones; it even smelled of her mother’s perfume. Shizuka teared up just seeing it and leaned her head into her brother’s chest. She was fighting tears back but it was tough; she missed her parents so much. Haru held his sister because he knew she was upset and he was all that she had.

“So how do we find her with this,” Haru asked.

“You must travel to other worlds and defeat the heartless in your way. The more Heartless you defeat, the brighter it will shine. As it gets brighter it will tell you which way to go next and eventually it will lead you to them. I can’t imagine what you two have been feeling for so long. Your mother and father are strong people. Anyone who knows Shiva and Leviathan would be willing to risk their lives to save them. They sacrificed so much for me it's the least I can do,” Cloud explained.

“Thank You,” Shizuka smiled while hugging Cloud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Okami

PostSubject: Re: Awakening: Traverse Town   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:57 am

I looked around, gauging our new surroundings.  It was as this man Cloud had said, I could not sense any heartless anywhere.  “With this slight moment of respite we seem to find ourselves in, might I make a suggestion”, I said bluntly over the silence.  “Destroying hordes of heartless might very well lead us to the path we seek, but there might be an easier way, albeit more dangerous.” I looked around the room as the gazes of the group fell upon me.  “From what I have gathered in our recent struggle, the heartless are of a singular thought, a type of hive mind”.  “If we were to find a larger, unique type of heartless, I would wager that it would be the commander of sorts for the group”, I paused for a moment to access the responses.  “Like the large eagle variant we encountered in the clock tower, if we could destroy, or even capture one of this commander type heartless, it may give us a firmer direction to follow”  

As I waited for the member of the group to mull over the information I had just given them, a thought crossed my mind, could I tap into this hive mind?  Or would attempting such an act without the aid of magicks cause me to be consumed by it?  It was a moot thought however, until the group could come to agreement on our next course of action, there was no need to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorelei

PostSubject: Traverse Town: Game Plan   Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:44 am

I watched as Haru and Shizuka transformed in front of my very eyes and was amazed.
This had to be it, the legends spoke of this.

"You two...you must be... Magical Girls? My kingdom's history tomes speak of such power, people with the power to transform their outfits at will and to draw forth the true power of magick from within themselves. The love you share for each other must be the key to your power."

I turned to Jace, "With magical girls at our side, we can probably defeat the commander you talked about, I think it sounds like a rather sound plan, the only issue is that the commander is going to be heavily fortified, we have already seen that their numbers are rather dramatic. Jace...I don't know how you have a heart yet also have the power of these heartless but only you would be able to sneak past them and I won't allow you to risk such a feat. We have to do some recon in order to assess how to go about this. I could probably form a cloaking spell by using your essence Jace but i'd only be comfortable with its efficacy on a single member, so one of you would have to choose who went. I think it should be Shingyo or Yukara."

I turned towards Shizuka, "You have a keyblade, therefore it can't be you, we need you to slip in if Jace's plan works to close the keyhole in the clocktower, and Haru...well unfortunately we can't trust him to be among so many heartless. The curse might overtake him."

"I wish it could be me...but I have to stay here and channel to maintain the cloaking spell. Its up to you all, I put it to a vote."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antyx

PostSubject: Re: Awakening: Traverse Town   Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:21 pm

“Seriously people? We just managed to survive the most hardcore virus I’ve ever laid my code on and you want us to go back out there. Most of us have been outputting more energy into our talents than we are regenerating. So please, can we all pause this sequence, just for a few moments of rest.” Looking at the man going as Cloud, “You have any tools around here, or some clothes.”

He thought on it for a moment before pointing to a small cupboard in the back of the area. “Anything useful would be back there. Just stuff that has been left here over the years.”

I strolled towards the door and propped it open with a chair. Inside a box laid, similar to a lost and found box of a school. Miscellaneous articles of clothing, some spare change, and a small tool chest. Taking out the box, I made Shingyo follow me into a remote area of the hideout. “Let’s get you healed up a bit shall we.” Calling out to the others, “Give me five minutes to heal us up and regenerate some energy before we discuss talking about what course we shall take.”

~Ten minutes later~

Securing the panels back into their previous places, I was able to take care of the stabilization in the suspension, patch up and reconnect the mechanisms in his arm, and even take a look at his body for a quick once over. “Shingyo, what happened to the scratch marks from when we were attacked in my dressing room? They don’t exist, just a faint discoloration in your plating.”

“I’m unsure Princess, but I do remember sustaining such injuries.” [/i]This was bizarre, I’ll have to look into it later. [i] Wondering back out into the main room,

“Lorelei, your logic is sound enough, but Shingyo and i aren’t sold separately. Can you think of any other methods, also I haven’t forgotten what you have done to us.” My gaze rested upon Jace. “How will I know I’d survive, especially without my partner. Who's to say you aren't just trying to separate us and target us off one at a time? I’m sorry, I understand the severity of the situation and the reasoning in your choices, but I do have to think about my own survival as well.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening: Traverse Town   

Back to top Go down

Awakening: Traverse Town
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next